Reports allow you to view and export valuable data about your store, customer's and orders directly from the
control panel interface.
The overview page displays reports in the system and displays:
- Title - The title of the report.
- Description - A description provided for the report.
- Type - A general report type.
- Version - The version of the report. Occasionally reports are updated to to fix issues or add functionality.
- Coupon Usage - Coupon usage report for orders over a given time period.
- Customer Downloads - List of all downloads by customer over a given time period.
- Customer Sales - List of orders by customer over a given time period.
- Customer Searches - Search terms by customer and number of results returned.
- Low Stock Warning - Lists low stock for products.
- Products Best Sellers - Lists the best selling products and earnings to-date by each product.
Viewing a Report
From the report overview page click on the report title. The report will be displayed onscreen with the
default report parameters.
- Editing Parameters - Depending on the report you may be able to edit the parameters to meet your
- Exporting - To export the report in the current view simply click the Export (csv) button. The
exported .csv file can be opened in Excel or any spreadsheet software for your further use.