Stripe is a simple, developer-friendly way to accept payments online. They believe that enabling transactions
on the web is a problem rooted in code, not finance, and they want to help put more websites in business.
Complexity and opacity have traditionally been hallmarks of online payment processing. Stripe wants to fix that./*
More information available at www.stripe.com
- Label - The gateway label displayed in checkout.
- Enabled - Gateway status.
- Sort - Gateway order in checkout payment form entered as an number.
- Live Secret Key - Secret key used for live transactions. Retrieve the key from your Stripe.com account.
- Test Secret Key - Secret key used for test transactions. Retrieve the key from your Stripe.com account.
- Test Mode - (true) for test transactions and (false) for live transactions.