FedEx Corporation provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation,
e-commerce and business services. With annual revenues of $40 billion, the company offers integrated
business applications through operating companies competing collectively and managed collaboratively,
under the respected FedEx brand. Consistently ranked among the world's most admired and trusted employers,
FedEx inspires its more than 290,000 team members to remain "absolutely, positively" focused on safety,
the highest ethical and professional standards and the needs of their customers and communities.*
More information available at www.fedex.com
- Title - Shipping method title in the control panel.
- Enabled - Shipping method status. Enabled set to 'Yes' will use the method in calculating options.
- Sort - Shipping option display order in the checkout page. The value is numeric and sorted in ascending order.
- Label - The shipping label that is displayed to the customer during checkout.
- Test Mode - Set to 'live' to use production credentials against the FedEx production rate service.
- Account - Your FedEx account number.
- Meter Number - Provided by FedEx.
- Key - Enter your 'Key' provided by FedEx
- Password - Enter your api 'Password' provided by FedEx
- Services - Services you want to offer the customer.
- Weight Unit - Weight unit for products.
- From Zip - Enter the ship from zip or postal code
- From State - Enter the 2 character state code
- From Country - Enter the 2 character country code
- Weight Unit - Weights should be entered without units on the product detail page. Here you can set which units those settings should be sent
to the shipping method in. The default is pounds and the method supports ounces, grams, pounds and kilograms.
- Size Length - Enter the standard box size length in inches.
- Size Width - Enter the standard box size width in inches.
- Size Height - Enter the standard box height in inches.