United Parcel Service (UPS)
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar
corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a
global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the
world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation
and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than
200 countries and territories worldwide.*
BrilliantRetail offers realtime rate quotes via the UPS Developers API.
More information about obtaining your API Production key can be found on their website.
- Title - Shipping Method Title
- Enabled - Shipping status.
- Sort - Shipping order in checkout payment form entered as an number.
- Label - The shipping label displayed in checkout.
- Username - UPS webtools username.
- Password - UPS webtools password.
- Account Number - UPS account number.
- Services - Services you want to offer the customer.
- Size Unit - Size that your box dimensions are measured in. (inches, centimeters, or feet)
- Size Length - Standard box length.
- Size Width - Standard box width.
- Size Height - Standard box height.
- Weight Unit - Weight that your products are measured in. (Pounds, Grams, Kilograms)
- From Zip - Enter the ship from zip or postal code.
- From State - Enter the 2 character state code
- From Country - Enter the 2 character country code
- API Url - Endpoint URL for the UPS rate quote.